TERMS AND CONDITIONS
La Grange du Lac is a stunning self catering holiday property in the Lot region, France.
Here we would like to set out the main terms and conditions under which we offer La
Grange du Lac for holiday rental.
The aim is to explain our obligations to you and your obligations to La Grange du Lac.
What we are offering :
We will provide a clean, well maintained holiday property suitable for the number of people
named on the booking form.
Within the property: Bedding and towels will be clean and freshly laundered. Kitchen
utensils will be supplied and in good condition.
The property will be well stocked with sufficient crockery, cutlery, glasses for the number of
people staying in the property and cooking appliances (dishwasher, oven, hob, microwave,
toaster, washing machine) will be in good/working condition.
We will ensure that all utilities are connected but we will not be liable to You for any defect
or stoppage in the supply of public services, beyond our control.
Should a problem arise, we will ensure that everything within our control is done to minimize
disruption to your stay.
Booking terms and conditions :
1. The property known as La Grange du Lac (The Property) is offered for holiday rental
subject to confirmation by Mr Serge Rolland (The Owner) to the Client.
2. To reserve the Property, the Client should complete and sign the Booking Form provided
and return it with payment of the deposit advised.
Following receipt of the Booking Form and deposit, the Owner will send a confirmation
email and block the desired Client's dates. This is the formal acceptance of the booking.
3. The balance of the rent, together with the security deposit (see Clause 4), is payable not
less than 6 weeks before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received by the due
date, the Owner reserves the right to first remind the Client , and/or give notice that the
reservation is cancelled.
3.1 If the client wish to cancel the reservation the following apply :
Full refund for cancellations up to 6 weeks before check-in.
50% refund after that and no refund 14 days prior to check-in.
We will always refund you in full as long as we can get an other reservation at the same
4. A security deposit of 300 Euros is required in case of damage to the Property or its
contents - this amount will be included in the pricing details on the Booking Form. However,
the sum reserved by this Clause shall not limit the Clients liability to the Owner.
The Owner will account to the Client for the security deposit and refund the balance due
within 1 weeks after the end of the rental period.
6. The rental period shall commence at 4pm on the first day and finish at 11am on the last
day. Should you need to arrive earlier to drop luggage or store at end of stay please contact
us in advance, we will be happy to help with that.
7. The maximum number to reside in the Property must not exceed that as indicated on the
Booking Form (including all children). Please seek prior approval from the Owner should you
expect external guests.
9. The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the Property and
to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. If the Property is left
in an unacceptable condition, the Owner reserves the right to make a retention from the
security deposit to cover additional cleaning costs.
10. The Client shall report to the Owner without delay any defects in the Property or
breakdown in equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the Property. Arrangements for
repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
12. The Client and their party use the swimming pool and all the facilities provided at the
Property, including the lake and all of its surrounding area, entirely at their own risk. The
Owners shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury or death.
13. The Owners reserve the absolute right to close the pool, or restrict the hours of use for
any period of time in circumstances which the Owners believe, in their absolute discretion,
to be necessary in the interests of health and safety. The Owners are not held responsible
for any loss or inconvenience that may be suffered as a consequence of any unforeseen
breakdown of the swimming pool and it's equipment.
14. The Owners shall not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage whatsoever
caused as a result of the use of any children’s equipment, toys, balls, barbecue or other
equipment left at the Property by the Owner for use by the Client and their guests during
the rental period.
15. Cancellation by La Grange du Lac
In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Owner reserves the right to cancel a
reservation up until the day of your arrival. In this occurrence we will offer a full refund of
any monies paid for the accommodation. No other compensation will be offered.